28.2.16

Hello *waves* Is anybody out there?

Phew, I've really disappeared from the world of social media these last few months. No blogging, no Instagramming, no tweeting (not that I did much to begin with) and absolute no Facebooking. Life offline has been rather busy (but in a good way). 

I've been fortunate enough to have picked up quite a few freelance design jobs - I was a graphic designer in another, pre-kids life ;-). It's been fantastic to be focussed on working again and I'm really hoping to pick up lots more work this year. (If you're interested you can see some of my designs here.) 

I've been lurking about online visiting all your blogs so I'm sort of up-to-date... and I'm planning to be back in this space more often so would love reconnect with all my old blogging friends. Stay tuned for more! Bye *waves*

Some of my designs





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Lovely to see a post from you. I manage blog writing but very little reading, unless it's the school holidays, like it is now. ;-) I guess that's just the way life is. I'm glad you're got so much freelance work on thought, that's brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those designs :)

    http://www.creesianskeen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig