14.5.15

Snapshots








Some snapshots from the last few weeks...

- I've been on a plant buying frenzy lately
- Dinosaurs! Seen wandering amongst the cycads at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Finally, finally, framed my Rob Ryan tea towel
- My Mother's Day card from the Big Boy
- Despite some lingering sunshine it's definitely soup weather around here
- A new leaf after my poor delicious monster suffered a horrible sunburn
- A sweet posy from the garden gathered by the boys for my birthday last month

These pics are all snapshots from my Instagram account. You can find me @helloolivedesigns if you have an account too.
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Love the plants. My Monstera was looking a bit sad and yellowy the other day so I hope it's not on the way out! Well done for framing the tea towel it looks great like that. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I just bought the plant in the first photo, but I have no idea as to what it is. Do you know the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lively happy snapshots! The tea towel looks gorgeous framed. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to be lovely, but I suppose lively works too. ;) Xx

      Delete
  4. Lively happy snapshots! The tea towel looks gorgeous framed. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig