17.5.15

The Link Collective







I've been a fan of The Link Collective for a while now. They work with designers and artists from around the world to blend contemporary textile design with traditional Japanese craftsmanship. And oh my, the results are exquisite! I'm seriously crushing on the Leah Duncan Furoshiki & carry strap set. I imagine it's the sort of thing you'd have for years and years... It's so versatile too. Today a scarf, tomorrow a bag. Beautiful! You can see more here.

Image credits: The Link Collective
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the first one. Great idea! Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so interesting. I've never seen them before but I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig