8.11.14

What's new?



Well, how nice of you to ask ;-) I've just spent loads of time updating all the images in my shop. Initially I'd wanted staged shots with lots of lovely props but sadly between my full-time job (read: mom) and designing, I just don't have the time. But I am really happy with my shop's latest update. Everything's a bit crisper and tidier. Yup, it's true, I like a bit of order :-)

You can find lots more here.

Top prints: Geometric | Yay | Owls | Geo Heart
Bottom prints: Flowers 
| Home sweet home | Hearts | Apple and pear
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Your shop is looking amazing - so full of wonderful new designs! I really like how they're displayed like that, It looks clean and simple and shows off your lovely work. Hope you have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline *blushes* It's hard work but I'm enjoying my little Etsy adventure. x

      Delete
  2. These might be my favourite prints of yours yet! And I love the new look of your blog too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig