4.11.14

A zombie party







The Boy turned 5 recently. Honestly, just how did that happen so fast?! This year's theme: zombies! I'm not entirely sure how he even knows what a zombie is but all I have to say is: thank goodness for Pinterest. It certainly makes party planning so much easier!

We celebrated his birthday in a local park again. Easy, convenient and most importantly: free! We'd planned a few party games but the boys were having such a great time we just left them to play.

Some party snaps:
- Simple brown paper bag party packs decorated by The Boy.
- My lovely zombie birthday boy.
- The brain cupcakes and marshmallow heads were a huge hit!
- The cake. It's supposed to be a zombie hand, just in case you were wondering ;-)

You can see the source of all my inspiration here.
SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. How cool is that? I love the brain cakes and I wonder if I should copy them for my wee ones Birthday in December. I love parties like this, it is great to let children be together and play without interfering much. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brain cupcakes were a huge hit Christina! Definitely one to copy for your wee one's birthday :-)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! Those marshmallows are awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids loved them Jen and they were so easy to do! x

      Delete
  3. as a huge zombie fan (not that id ever like to meet one) i have to say i love the cake, awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackson! It was so easy. Good ol' Pinterest :-) x

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness, what an amazing looking party! I love all the details, especially the brain cupcakes… inspired! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charmaine. It was fun. Lots of free range kids running about :-) x

      Delete
  5. The cake is amazing! What a cool party. You are clearly very good at this sort of thing. And happy birthday to your boy, too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig