11.11.14

Nature snaps: on holiday








Nature: so spectacular! I took these pics ages ago - well, July - when headed off for a little winter break. We're going back to the same place* in December so I've been browsing through my photos. (I'm quite excited to have something to look forward to!) Not loads of photos of my family but an exceptional amount of pics of plants! *sheepish face* But you can't really blame me, can you? These plants are so gorgeous. Makes me wish I had green fingers...

*We're not golfers but it's a fantastic holiday venue for families. Best of all, no cars, so the boys can roam freely!
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Col these plants are stunning! Love the cacti, can only imagine how hot it must be for it to grow like that. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets really hot in the summer so perfect cacti growing weather :-) x

      Delete
  2. Wow, they're amazing! I love the cacti with the little flowers, and the colours in that first pic are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous plants, and you captured them so beautifully. They all seem really exotic to me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig