14.3.13

Have you heard about

...Jessica Nielsen? I'm sure you all have - her designs have been popping up all over Pinterest and blogland lately. I couldn't resist reblogging though. I'm just loving her simple yet striking designs. They're making me very happy on this extremely hot day and energy sapping day. Thank goodness The Boy is having a nap this afternoon (sadly they're happening less and less these days). I certainly am not feeling up to playing Sea Monster, a game which basically involves me chasing him around the garden with a picnic blanket draped over my head :-)

You can see more of Jessica's designs here.

All images Jessica Nielsen



SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Oh very nice! I like that wrapping paper very much. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first print is very intriguing! I can't decide on what I think it is... A Robin? A duck? Or a tumbler with legs? All of them? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab designs Col I agree! Love the top one too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had not heard of her!! I've never heard of anyone and am late to the party on everything, so thanks for sharing. I like her designs very much - nice wrapping paper.

    Playing sea monster...hmmm, sounds like fun...

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Col ... I love all of them especially the wrapping paper ... I would love a little gift wrapped up in some of it ... blankets in the blistering heat ... you are the most obliging mummy in the world :) ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, aren't they :D

    I used to spend a lot of time as a tickle monster ... enjoy, it's over all too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! just found your blog through the blog hop... and I love it! :) definitely making your blog a regular read from now on. xx, juni.

    http://hejjuni.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous, I especially love the wrapping paper in the 2nd pic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao Jen,
    Nice discover, love all the prints and wrappings. My son goes to the kindergarten but every morning when i take him there i must run speed all the time behin him upon the street!, his favorite play!
    Xoxo,Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig