25.3.13

Splash!


Hello all! Hope you've all had lovely weekends. Ours was long and lazy - just the way I like it :-) We're making the most of the sunshine over here. The mornings and evenings have turned quite chilly. Duvets have been hauled out of storage, laundered and plonked back on beds. That really signalled the end of summer for me... It seems to have flown!

I haven't been blogging much lately as I've been too busy pinning. I've suddenly become addicted to Pinterest again. You can see all my pins and follow me here if you like.

Hope you have a great week! We're all looking forward to the long weekend and a break from school for The Boy. If the weather holds I'm sure there'll be lots more splashing going on around here :-)



SHARE:

16 comments:

  1. Gosh those are good pictures! Haha - the Boy looks like he's having some fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! It's so nice to see some shots of sunshine, lawn, and paddling pool...ahh, summer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello olive,

    i commented right under you on mel's blog, loved your name and clicked over! love your jumping boy, this is a perfect post for childhood joy. oh how i miss those days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i'm happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these shots!! Looks like fun. Enjoy the last days of summer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can read about it at my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant pictures, so much fun. Elizabeth keeps asking me if we can get the paddling pool out over Easter and its soo cold here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what happy pictures ... I would love to feel some lovely sun on my skin ... it is bitter here ... enjoy the sunny days ... long may they last ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What joyful, joyful pictures! Your addiction to pinterest is not going to help my purse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the true essence of childhood! great photos!

    -s.

    serioussarahblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously fantastic pictures! He looks sooo happy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant photos! You've captured summer and childhood joy here perfectly. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous photo sequence ... and warming to look at, we have minus temps and snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are amazing! I know very little about photography and so have never managed to get very good action shots, any tips would be great! You've basically summed up childhood fun here :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures, you captured amazing moments :)

    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig