5.9.12

Hello Spring

Phew, the days are finally warming up here in Cape Town after a rather cold and wet winter. Of course it was nothing like a Scottish winter but because central heating is non-existant (brrr) over here, it seems like it is cold all the time. (And I am sure it doesn't help that we live in the coldest flat in the world!) Anyhoo, enough moaning, today is gorgeous and sunny and I have been working on a few new prints... Hope to have them up in the my Etsy shop soon! x

Copyright Hello Olive Designs



SHARE:

14 comments:

  1. They are seriously gorgeous. I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I just need to get them properly photographed (always a bit tricky with a small child around!) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely work Col, spring is making it wy here as well, it's the change in light I am enjoying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new prints ... the colours are gorgeous ... hope you have many warm sun filled days ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. I love the seventy style they have. Is it thick fabric? Would it be good for throw cushions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely, such a friendly pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute. such vibrant and fresh colours.

    x

    a lovely mixed bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your new prints. Will they be hang on the wall type prints or fabric too? They would be amazing as curtains or tablecloths or bedlinen...gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful, I will have to take a visit to your shop once payday has come! Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Col, I love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look beautiful - such happy prints!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the new prints, great colour combinations :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig