11.3.15

Note to self


Hello Lovelies, it's been a while hasn't it? I really need to heed this ^ advice, particularly today. I often find myself stressing about situations beyond my control. Nothing terribly serious... just a case of miscommunication with an acquaintance but still, here I am fretting about it!

On a brighter note I've been kept busy with a few more freelance design jobs this year. It's been great to work again and earn some money. We'd love to buy our own home soon so every little helps :-) Of course being busy with 'real work' means that my poor blog and Etsy shop have been rather neglected... I guess it's just a case of finding the right balance. In other words, stop watching rubbish on the telly at night ;-) But in the meantime, I'm not going to worry about it!

Image credit: Paperchat on Etsy
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Col, I think this is good advice and I can always use the reminder. Good luck with the new jobs and the plans for a house, it sounds like an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig