28.1.15

These snaps are so last year







This post has been lurking in my 'drafts' folder for weeks! And yes, they really are from last year :-) Well, from December so they're not that old but I meant to post them ages ago. We're having a rather chaotic start to the year. The Boy started Big School last week (how did that happen so fast?!), we're in the middle of a house move, aaand in between all that Little O has well and truly started to embrace the terrible two's (despite the fact that he hasn't even turned two yet). And boy oh boy, I had the worst pain and knot in my stomach for days. Apparently it's stress related although to be honest I wasn't feeling particularly anxious at the time. Thankfully I'm much better. Nothing like Rescue Drops and listening to a mediation download before bed to help ease my anxiety. Phew. I'll be glad when we've settled into our new home...

- book club lunch at Jonkershuis
- one of my Christmas gifts
- his favourite toy is in there!
- an early morning visit to Green Point Urban Park
- the boy and his dad creating Lego masterpieces (as usual)
- one of my prints framed for a friend's daughter

These pics are all snapshots from my Instagram account. You can find me @helloolivedesigns if you have an account too.
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely snapshots of your life. I hope your stomach will remain pain free. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon at that Snake plant! What a beauty. Poor you though with that pain. Stress is an awful thing. I think you need a rest more than anything, your life sounds exhausting at the moment! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics - isn't Jonkershuis lovely? Good luck with your move , hope you get settled in soon and "sterkte" with the terrible twos too! 😘 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so stressed. I wish you all the best with the move and I hope you can rest and relax soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the move is going ok? Thinking of you - it was hard enough doing it with my two, who are 8 and 5, but I can imagine with a toddler it must be a whole other level of stress! I love the plant. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig