6.12.14

The Fox and the Spoon






There is so much to love about Australian vintage shop, The Fox and the Spoon: the name, the fabulous styling and of course all the amazing items! My absolute favourite is the floral print *drool* As you might know from this post, I have a bit of a thing for flower themed paintings and prints, and that one is definitely heading onto my Christmas wishlist.

Links:   Floral print   |   Enamel teapot   |   Enamelware collection   |   Book   |   French pitcher
Image credits:   The Fox and the Spoon
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Oh hello beautiful vintage shop! I love love love that floral print too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties! Love the painting too. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, the styling is beautiful. And those wares: The print, the little jug, the book (one of my favourites). Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shop! Love the floral print too - so pretty.
    Hope all is well with you lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, love the print, love the styling. That Pernod jug gets a big thumbs up from me, too. You always find such great stuff! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig