18.12.14

Christmas (not quite) wrapped up


Phew, Christmas is about a week away and *gulp* I still have 3 more gifts to buy. Every year I swear that I'll have all my gifts bought and wrapped come the 30th of November but... here I am, still making lists and planning trips to the shops *shudder* Thankfully I know exactly what I want to get so I'm hoping to avoid any aimless wandering around the local mall *double shudder*

Hope your Christmas list is in a better state than mine and that you're unwinding with a festive refreshment :-)

Image source: Print Smitten via my 'wrapped' Pinterest board
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Wow all those gifts for me. I just happened to be named Joy ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful gifts. I quite fancy you wrapping my pile, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to get what you needed. Your gifts are wrapped so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wrapping inspiration! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad, I just came back from shopping ha ha! I love all the wrapping, it's so beautiful!:)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig