12.4.14

Local spotlight - Zana Products

This year Cape Town is the World Design Capital. (A distinction that is awarded to cities which recognise design as a tool for social, cultural and economic development. Read more about it here.)

So with this in mind I have decided to highlight some of the awesome designers and makers based in South Africa. I get so caught up with the loveliness of Etsy and other international sites that I tend to forget we have loads of amazing local designers right on my doorstep.

First up is Zana Products. I've only recently discovered this brand and wow, they have some amazing products! I am particularly in love with their new range. Those bags *drool*

I am such a sucker for simple, graphic and bold designs so their products tick a lot of boxes for me. What do you think? By the way, while you're checking out their shops (local here, international here) head on over to the Zana blog - it's filled with loads of prettiness and diy projects. Definitely one to bookmark.

I'll be featuring more local loveliness over the next few weeks, so stay tuned for more. Have a great weekend!

Image credits: Zana Products



SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea, you have such a good eye for design and I'd love to see which SA designers you recommend. I like these things very much, especially that lemon print! So summery. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lemon print too! I'm looking forward to featuring some more local makers. x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig