10.3.14

Farewell summer

The days are still sunny and hot but not for long - Autumn is definitely around the corner! The mornings and evenings have become cooler, we've hauled the duvet out of the cupboard and I've swapped my glass of white for a juicy red instead ;-) It's been a fun summer and our first as a family of four. We've had lots of trips to the beach, dips in the paddling pool, evening strolls* around the neighbourhood, Christmas lunch in a 'shack' nestled next to a lagoon and a birthday party in the winelands. I'm going to miss it.

* Well, Baby O and I strolled. The Big Boy and Mr Hello Olive pushed about on a skateboard.




SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. Love these pictures Col. They capture your summer perfectly. Enjoy your glass of red, I've moved onto the white! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I thought I'd taken loads more pics this summer but apparently not. Hope work is not too hectic for you. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely neighbourhood, here in London we are just about looking forward to Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey. It's a really amazing neighbourhood! We love living here but we just rent. The property prices are astronomical so sadly we'll never be able to buy here. Enjoy Spring! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos Col ... your neighbourhood looks gorgeous ... we're looking forward to spring here ... Bee xx

    PS I need to check something about my Etsy purchase from you ... can I contact you through Etsy ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bee! It's lovely here today - sunny and crisp. There's something about Autumn that makes me want to jump and do things :-)

      I just popped you an email about the print... x

      Delete
  4. Oh Col, what gorgeous photos! Your local area looks so pretty, with the tree lined streets and the flowers...lovely. I'm so glad you had a great summer. It all looks idyllic. Hope autumn is as wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures Col, I love the ones of your boy on the skateboard - such fun. Hope you have a great Autumn too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, glorious summer photos Col, that one of the beach is just lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig