17.11.12

Look what I bought

My very clever friend has started an online business selling the most gorgeous mid-century furniture. Every single time she lists something I fall in love. Luckily for my bank balance we don't have much space or I'd be snapping everything up! I did manage to sneak in a teeny purchase though: this cute sideboard below. Of course it's only because we desperately needed some more storage space in the bedroom ;-)


Below are a few of my other Foxville Vintage favourites but do yourself a favour and check out Tara's blog here. It's totally worth a visit!

All images by Foxville Vintage


SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. BEYOND JEALOUS!!!! That is so lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely Col, it's great to have you back. I missed your last post, glad your all moved now and getting settled into your new home. I love your new sideboard and the other bits are gorgeous too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! LOVE - ah there is nothing like a new piece of furniture make one happy! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there are some nice things in her shop! I love the sideboard, it looks fantastic. So mid-century and perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sideboard ... it's gorgeous and I adore the wallpaper ... and the little foostool ... so great ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Col, sorry, somehow I managed to miss this post the other day! What a treat for you to enjoy in your new home, and what a great shop. Lovely pieces, wish I had more space to fill with mid-century goodness....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh that's pretty special! Come join the 'teak lovers society', on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig