23.7.12

A weekend away - Part 2

Hello, and thanks for all your lovely comments about my weekend away :-) It's only been just over a week since we went but it already feels like ages ago! Below are a few more photos, all snapped in Riebeek Kasteel, a gorgeous village just a few minutes drive from where we were staying.

We ate the best food in this restaurant, called Bar Bar Black Sheep. If you're ever the area, do yourself (and your tummy) a favour and GO!
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my holiday snaps :-)



SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic name!! I would go just because of that! (and the colour of the building!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great to see more pics- that restaurant looks great from the interior. Lovely pics as well- Thank you! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such nice photos, looks like a lot of fun places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place has the best name ever! Great photos. I love the higgledy-piggledy wall of frames in the first shot. If I did that at home it would look ridiculous, but there it totally works. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. it looks amazing! Love the frames. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! What a brilliant name. Love it.
    And how beautiful is that red window frame set against the green wall? A gorgeous shot Col. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent name! Love the green of the wall, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What beautiful photographs. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments. Sorry I haven't been replying to individual comments lately - life has been a tad bit busy lately! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig