29.11.14

November lovelies





- my teeny plant collection
nothing like water play to distract a moany toddler
- the Little One loves a mess 
- the Big One loves Lego

November. It's been a bit of a blur. I've been really busy with freelance design work, Mr Hello Olive has been away on what feels like loads of business trips, and the Big Boy has this social life that I struggle to keep up with sometimes. And then there's the Little One, a happy little busy bee :-)

These pics are all snapshots from my Instagram account. You can find me @helloolivedesigns if you have an account too.
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. Your little one is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing some glimpses of your life lately. Those little plant pots look so pretty and I love that photo of the little one, water and bubbles never get old for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. It was so hot the other day so I got the hosepipe out to cool the boys down a bit and they couldn't get enough of it! They just love water and messing :-) x

      Delete
  3. love your images especially your plant collection in all there different pots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey. I'm terrible with plants but ok with succulents. I think they are more self-sufficient than other plants :-) x

      Delete
  4. Your plant pot collection is fabulous. I have retro cup envy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian. I bought the little cup at a fleamarket for about 10p! It's got a chip in it otherwise I'd actually use it to drink tea :-) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig