2.10.14

September lovelies and a little celebration


September was a lovely month...

- Enjoying late afternoon sunshine in the park
- Lovely lemon from my neighbour's tree
- Ooh, we'll have some granadillas soon(-ish)
- Strange little butternut for sale at the supermarket
- Beautiful and oh so fragrant rose from my mum-in-law's garden
- Making play dough with the big boy

There's another reason September was such a great month: Mr Hello Olive and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary :-) Both our moms came to babysit and we spent the night at a beautiful hotel. On our own! Just us! It's the the first time we've been away (together) since the big one was born. It was bliss :-) So blissful that I don't even have any photos to share!

These pics are all snapshots from my Instagram account. You can find me @helloolivedesigns if you have an account too.



SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Love the shot of the swings - nice shadows. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a good September. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! It was a great September. Helps that the weather turned from winter to spring very quickly :-) x

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary to you and hubby. My own is this weekend. I shall be spending mine indoors this year as I have a new born. Loving the passiflora and will have to enjoy yours. Mine did not flower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your anniversary and newborn :-) Hope it's going well! x

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love the picture of that pumpkin. What a lovely September! x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rose photo is gorgeous! Happy anniversary!

    www.quoteandquote.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Col. Especially that little lemon. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. We have a little getaway planned next weekend as our tenth wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swing shot is brilliant, the light is just right. Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Hello Olive, a night away in a hotel sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone! The night away was fantastic - I think it definitely needs to become an annual event :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig