30.5.13

Looove this...

source

Hello lovelies! Don't you just love this swimsuit by Boodwah? It's totally cheering me up on this rainy, wintry day.

I just thought I'd pop in quickly and say I'm still here, lurking about in cyberspace, and thank you all so much for the sweet comments on my last post. Life since The Baby's arrival has been wonderful but crazy! Juggling two kids is hard work but fortunately I have mastered the art of making sandwiches with one hand :-) The Boy is totally smitten with his wee brother so thankfully we're not dealing with any jealousy.

Things are slowly getting easier so I'm hoping to blog more. In the mean time I'm pinning away here - much simpler to pin with one hand than write a blog post :-)



SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. So glad your doing ok Col and everything is going well. Yes that swimsuit is gorgeous and always love your pins! Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back here again ... and glad to hear you are managing your little ones ... it is so much easier when they really love each other ... love your pins and the swimsuit is gorgeous ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Col! Good to see you back here. Love that swim suit (wouldn't mind the figure to match, either...). Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear you're well! love that swimsuit too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig