10.7.12

Rainy days and fluffy clouds

It seems like it has been raining non-stop in Cape Town lately. I shouldn't complain too much, since it is winter and supposed to be rainy. But The Toddler's play school is closed for the winter holidays - three whole weeks, so now you know why I haven't been able to blog as much ;-) - and it is hard thinking up rainy day activities. (There is definitely a limit to the amount of times I make myself go to the aquarium or do messy crafts!) So as you can see, my post today is inspired by the weather :-) Hope you like my finds! (And I also want to say a huge thanks for all your lovely comments on my previous post!) x

1. Mobile by The Butter Flying,   2. Cushion by Zü,   3. Earrings by Miss Bluebird Creations,
4. Cushion by Little Nest Box,   5. Cushion by Hello Milky


SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. It's raining here too, I wish it would stop! thank you for featuring my cloud pillow and congrats on your shop! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clouds. Those earrings are lush, and Charmaine's cushion. Lovely for a nursery or child's bedroom. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute. I want me a cloud cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Rome is about 100 Fahrenheit degree!!!. Here is summer. So nice all this wonderful crafts!!!
    Xoxo,Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig