4.2.13

Soap and suds

Happy Monday everyone! I am being a tad bit indulgent this morning and have just dropped my rather filthy car off at a car wash. Mr Hello Olive or I usually do it ourselves but it, ahem, needs professional attention so while my car gets some much needed tlc, I'm relaxing under some trees at a lovely outdoor organic cafe and enjoying a freshly squeezed pear juice.

It only seems appropriate to blog about these luxurious bath and body products by Sweet Petula since my morning so far is all about soap and suds. How absolutely gorgeous are these goodies? I have always been a sucker for exquisite packaging. Have a great day friends!

All images and products by Sweet Petula


SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love packaging too, if it's well done it makes everything so much more special. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these do look very sumptuous and luxurious indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from the blog hop! The packaging on these are gorgeous and I bet they are super lovely inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'you smell nice' tag! Howdy from the Blog Hop! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That packaging is absolutely gorgeous, the skull diagram is beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ... I am a total sucker for pretty packaging too ... I have been known to buy something just for the box ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, Col. Like you I adore pretty packaging, especially on bars of soap - it's a weakness of mine!

    Our battered old car is always an absolute tip, it really is a disgrace. I blame the kids. About twice a year we spend hours washing, wiping, vacuuming, and waxing saying we won't leave it so long next time...we always do though.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the packaging! Thanks for your comment, I'm glad I found your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig