29.1.13

Tuesday love list

Phew! I'm sure this is the last thing my blog friends in the Northern Hemisphere want to read but it is SO hot here today. I can barely move never mind muster enthusiasm for building Lego masterpieces (The Boy's latest obsession) or doing anything that doesn't involve eating sneaky bowls of ice cream :-) Luckily it's nap time (for The Boy) and internet window shopping time for me. Hope you enjoy these finds...

Cushion by Gunna Ydri   |   Doll by Timo Handmade   |   Cards by Honey & Bloom
Tote by Honey & Bloom   |   Print by Lisa Jones Studio 


SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Oh I seriously love that tote bag! Gorgeous finds Col. And although it's raining here it's not actually cold - more on the mild side - woohoo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds ... I really love the owl cushion ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue owls! V nice finds ! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cushion - you do find the best stuff! Sorry you are sweltering. The snow has gone here - just wind and rain now, yay...

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog! You have a new follower ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow you do beautiful stuff! love it here xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first two. I refrain from Internet window shopping at the moment- too many things, too little budget, too little need....too too much coveting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig